Business Analyst - New York City, New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Business Analyst for a cutting edge media entertainment company to lead the engineering and migration efforts within Drupal. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers! this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
Business Analyst will provide our client with outsourced IT business analyst services with specialized knowledge of operations and systems experience related to enterprise physical security. The goal will be to help our client with systemic operations and ease of use in relation to the corporation's overall integrated system. While the technology platform will be the consolidated physical security business platform for all sites, integrations of various internal systems and operational processes will need to be created, defined or updated to enable optimal operation as expected.
- A systems and dataflow understanding of all interconnected (input and output) systems
- of which the technology platform must collaborate with. Specifically, those systems
- related to onboarding, offboarding or interfacing in any manner with internal
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate all information gathered regarding user issues, problems or communication outward.
- Ensure that various support system input and output data owners are kept abreast of program progress, anomalous data, or usability concerns.
- Conduct status checks and review security system conditions to ensure operational capabilities and prevent malfunctions; troubleshoot system as directed; identify priority maintenance and security system improvements and submit change requests
- Create end-user training documentation
- Assist with application/functionality testing
- Defect log/tracking
- Follow-up open items lists
- Ability to work in multiple time zones but predominantly EST business hours
- Assist with data cleansing between multiple data sources
- Assist with requirements gathering and system validation.
- Assist with application upgrades and system validation.
- Access control systems and identity access management systems a plus.